Thursday, April 13, 2006

what an ass.

roni, that intrepid feminista, had a few questions for that Big Bad Progressive Blogger, a.k.a. daily kos, as he travelled through chicago last night on his book tour. go check out her account of the evening - i wish i could've been there. i would've had a few choice words for him myself (pun somewhat intended). can you believe this?:

Later in another topic, I interjected that Bob Casey was a bad candidate. Kos looked right at me and said, "He's only wrong on one issue."


oh no you didn't. because even if that wasn't bullshit (as roni goes on to point out), isn't it convenient that the one issue casey is "wrong" on (abortion) is one that will never personally affect you! much easier to ignore his anti-abortion stance when you're not contemplating the possibility of getting an episiotomy to deliver a child you never wanted in the first place.

chump.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw Kos on the Colbert Report last week? What a squirrelly looking little thing. I thought he'd have more... presence? Something. Dude came across as an insurance actuary, not the self-appointed Leader of the Grass Roots.

Roni said...

I thought the same thing, toast. I even stayed up late to watch it. Ok, it's late now, but that day I was damn tired.

Kate said...

Well said both Roni and Kate. Kos gives me the creeps. I love that all these big-name blogger pseudo-Dems are replicating the same problems in their "revolution" that exist in the current system. Smart move, guys. Your sexism is obscuring your ability to use your brains.