Tuesday, April 25, 2006

ouch.

the trib called this lovely image Hit-and-Run Cold Punch. i don't want to be punched by anything today, much less arctic air from canada. goddamn.

to compound this weatherly joy, BoyCat accidentally set the alarm for p.m. instead of a.m. this morning. this is not really his fault, as there was a power surge or something in the apartment during the day, so the clock was doing that obnoxious blinky thing when i got home from my meeting, and i was just too much of a lazy asshole to fix it. so BoyCat had to re-set it right as we were going to bed, and i can understand confusing p.m. and a.m. after a long monday.

so now i'm at work with unwashed hair. and i just need to remember to really re-set the clock later tonight.

ok, tuesday, we've covered missed alarms and rainy, unseasonable cold snaps. what else have you got?




1 comment:

Roni said...

OH, chica...I can top it. Too many real life details, so I'll have to email it to you. But oh, I have it topped. I can't believe I'm staying as calm as I am. Denial is a powerful tool.