Monday, April 24, 2006

bugs in the system.

killed another spider this morning (i did, this time). it was on the living room ceiling, and now there is a squashed bug mark up there that's going to be a bitch to clean.

also, i am questioning everything about my life (well, almost everything. BoyCat and CatCat must stay, but all else could possibly go). i don't want this to be a lame teaser post, but as i'm at work, i can't really explain yet. and i don't know when i'll have a good chance to get my thoughts on it together this week, as three out of five nights i have work-related shit to do.

and the other two nights, well, the treadmill isn't going to run itself.

more later, really, at some point. until then, pithy pointless posts abound!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know my number :) call me.

Jared Goralnick said...

Best of luck. And if your solution is somehow to move to DC then, by all means, I support you!

Anonymous said...

Oh Christ, don't move to DC. I am in the process of moving OUT of DC. I can't take the traffic anymore. I'm also sick of living on top of some poeple and beneath others (figuratively as well as literally). I YEARN TO FEEL THE OPEN FIELDS AND THE OPEN ROAD!!!