Saturday, May 13, 2006

love that dirty water.

i'm broadcasting today from beautiful, sunny massachusetts. well, it's neither beautiful nor sunny today, but i am actually in the bay state. i flew home yesterday to surprise MomCat for mother's day (awwwwww, i know. very cute.), and apparently i have brought more rainfall with me. the weather that we had in chicago on thursday is in the boston area today. rain, rain everywhere.

luckily, out here in the suburbs, we get to drive everywhere! score.

so i plan on driving to "live free or die" tax-free new hampshire for some shopping with MomCat and SisterCat, and then driving to the beach tomorrow for a mother's day feast of lobster and fried clams. ah, new england.

so anyhow, posting will be light until tuesday. until then, enjoy yourselves, stay dry, and drink responsibly. or something like that.

4 comments:

educand - said...

Hey, I'll be back in the Boston area by 6 pm or so tonight. I'm sure you'll want to spend your little time there with the fam, but do let me know if you'd like to go get a beer or somethin'.

Anonymous said...

Tracy and I are driving up to Boston today for Mothers Day. If you see a black WRX with a Yankees plate on the front and a Ned Lamont sticker on the back, be sure to wave! Or, at the very least, don't hit us... ;-)

Kate said...

I'm in the Bay State too this weekend -- I'll be cooking with the sister for Mother's Day. Have a good clambake!

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you TELL ME?!?!?!

I was in NH all day yesterday :(