Thursday, September 22, 2005

you knew that this was bound to happen.

ok, well. here is my new blog. you must be surprised that i've waited this long to start one, narcissistic wench that i am. as our pal oscar wilde has famously noted, i can resist everything except temptation. so, i gave in and appeased the blogger.com gods with this offering, a blog about...well....stuff. maybe not even terribly interesting stuff. i'm going to try to use this space as more of a forum for thought exploration and arguing with myself (you know how i love to do that), rather than a more personal journal space. if you were hoping for minute-by-minute breakdowns of my days, well kittens, you have sadly come to the wrong place. don't cry too much about it.

oh, and just because i have a blog now, that doesn't give you an excuse not to call me. or email me. i still have needs, people.

anyway, enjoy. comment freely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloviate? Had to check with Merriam on that one, oh yeah - it fits! Look forward to your musings & opines, But, this still doesn't getcha outa writin' that novel. I'll need something to fund my retirement and I don't think there's a blog Hedge Fund.
Write On

Anonymous said...

I am not a kitten. And I would enjoy reading about what you had for dinner. But if you must write abut more sophisticated things, then I guess I will read about them.

PS-You and the dino are a match made in some sort of literary brainiac weirdo heaven. Oh and you are funny. Sometimes.