Saturday, May 10, 2008

memetime.

i know i know i know. i promised more details on the whole eloping to vegas thing. and i will deliver them, i swear. but for now, there are only memes. because toast tagged me. so yes, blame him!

anyway. without further ado. meme-aliciousness.

1) Ten years ago I was...

living in my hometown in massachusetts, and just a few weeks away from graduating high school. putting the finishing touches on planning the prom (yes dudes i planned our senior prom, just one more thing you probably wouldn't have suspected about moi.) wearing jeans and henleys a lot. listening to fiona apple's "tidal" to help me fall asleep at night. signing yearbooks. writing poems. watching this ridiculous new show called dawson's creek. musing. complaining. deliberating. hoping. kicking the stalls for college to start.

2) Five things on today's to-do list:

  1. go to the gym.
  2. go to our friends' yard sale.
  3. drink cheap beer at a penn ave bar.
  4. pick up a package at the post office.
  5. deposit two checks at the bank.

3) Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:

  1. invest.
  2. start up and run a foundation to fund programs that help women.
  3. set up my family for life.
  4. real estate! get a place in boston, nyc, the dominican republic, and dublin.
  5. send jason into orbit as a space tourist.

4) Three bad habits:

  1. a judgmental mindset.
  2. frugality that can border on, um, cheapness.
  3. a deep-seated weakness for salty food.

5) Five places I've lived:

  1. my hometown.
  2. amherst, ma.
  3. boston, ma.
  4. chicago, il.
  5. washington, dc.

6) Six jobs I've had in my life:

  1. GAP worker.
  2. landscaper.
  3. campus mailroom staff.
  4. development associate.
  5. grants and communications coordinator.
  6. manager of foundation relations.

No comments: