Wednesday, May 03, 2006

instant karma's gonna get you.

i just fucked up royally at work. and not in a "whoops, gotta re-do that tomorrow" kind of way, but in a "whoops, i just kinda sorta messed up a whole publication" kind of way. my bosses have not killed me, nor have they requested that i pony up $2,000 to have to job reprinted, so i am lucky in that regard. i am just going to have to live with the fact that i fucked something up that i have spent the last six months chastising people about not fucking up.

oh, the irony. i could just suffocate from it.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ouch! Don't feel bad though, it happens to the best of us. Or maybe I'm not part of the best, like I tend to believe!

Would it help ease your weary soul to tell us what the fuck-up was or do you prefer to take it to the grave?

So glad I get to run away from the results of my many minor fuck-ups at my current job. Yes, avoidance is definitely the way to go.