Tuesday, January 31, 2006

they just keep coming.

seriously, i am getting a silly number of hits around josh from the true life: i'm moving to NYC episode. i can tell when MTV re-runs it, because i get half a dozen people just desperate to learn more about josh and his wisconsin ways.

anyway. i wanted to get a substantial post up over lunch, but alas, the hour has gotten away from me. file cabinets arrived - yippee. these bankers boxes strewn at my feet have really started to bother me. so now, it's time to start methodically eliminating them from my workspace.

god, i hate tuesdays.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The only thing worse than Tuesdays? Wednesdays.

Cheery, huh?

I'm quite jealous of your office move, actually. Lately I've been tempted to just throw out absolutely everything and start from scratch. Very tempting.

Dee said...

Actually, I find tuesdays rather nice, especially when I've had Monday off! woo hoo!