Sunday, January 29, 2006

tagged with the four meme.

amy has tagged me with the "four meme," and that's cool, because it gives me something to do on a lazy sunday afternoon. without further ado:

Four jobs I’ve had:

1. retail associate (*shudder*)
2. mail delivery person at UMass
3. waitstaff at the catville country club
4. development associate

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. field of dreams
2. the truman show
3. breakfast at tiffany's
4. six degrees of separation

Four places I’ve lived:

1. catville, ma (i don't know why i'm so recalcitrant to give up the name of my hometown. maybe because i don't want people from high school finding me via google.)
2. amherst, ma
3. boston, ma
4. chicago, il


Four TV shows I love(d):

1. the west wing
2. my so-called life
3. house hunters
4. globe trekker

Four places I’ve vacationed:

1. ireland
2. florida
3. on a cruise ship (belize, honduras, grand cayman, mexico)
4. toronto and ottawa, canada (ottawa was actually a really cute little city!)

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. margaritas (and any mexican food that arrives along with them)
2. buffalo chicken pizza
3. a bento box from ecce cafe
4. pad thai

Four sites I visit daily:

only four?? ok.

1. salon
2. pachycephalosaur
3. ornithology for beginners
4. critical fluff

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. on a beach in southern thailand (we were just looking at their tourism website last night)
2. sitting with SisterCat, Mike, and Kim-Soo, drinking wine and cracking wise
3. on the swingset at mothers beach in kennebunk, maine
4. at a sushi restaurant, eating california rolls

i'm not going to tag people, because i'm not sure who's left to tag! i am uncertain over my ability to sway the few loyal readers who're also bloggers that i have. so you've dodged a bullet, all three or four of you. however, if you want to grab this, please feel free - i will certainly read the random details about your existences as you have so nicely read mine.

No comments: