Monday, November 21, 2005

i'm sorry.

i have to apologize for the distinct lack of well thought out posts recently. i sat down last night and tried to work out a post about life direction, and my career path, and all of the anxiety and confusion with which those two topics infuse me. i got about two paragraphs of pure drivel out before i realized that i shouldn't subject you to such nonsense. i am so confused about it all that even my prose becomes confused. sentence structure decomposes, word choice becomes laughable - really, you wouldn't have wanted to read it.

this lack of clarity about a major issue in my life convinces me that i need to work harder to bring about clarity. i'm going to try to put together some cogent thoughts for you in the near future, but i have a feeling a few more false starts might lie ahead first. so please bear with me.

1 comment:

Roni said...

If it means that you have to rethink your own thoughts a million times, I can wait. Because the whole process will bring your closer to clarity. And really, that's the goal, not my overriding desire to comment on it.