Wednesday, October 26, 2005

things that i hate.

1. that stupid "Fox Trax" graphic they show during the world series games. you cannot replicate ESPN's K-Zone. don't even try. and don't intentionally mis-spell tracks and add insult to injury.

2. spreadsheets.

3. peep-toe shoes.

4. cherry flavored cough medicine.

5. Intelligent Design.

6. paper cuts.

7. the fact that guacamole is not good for me.

8. trying a new Lean Cuisine for lunch and having it suck, thus activating the desire for above guacamole.

9. Notre Dame.

10. the word "panache".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't believe the spin about guacamole. If there is such a thing as 'healthy' or 'good' fat, and I believe that there is, it must surely exist in avocado. Just go easy on the salt, but I say have at it. Of course living in Southern California, I may be slightly biased.

The Disgruntled Chemist said...

Since you brought up the World Series, I'd like to suggest an 11th thing to consider hating: Tim McCarver.

I hate that man with the fire of a thousand burning suns. When he made sure to note that in the time it took to play game 3 I could have flown from the East Coast to Greenland (or some such bullshit) I almost threw my laptop at my TV.

kate.d. said...

ah, tim mccarver! i could do a whole 'nother list of 10 things that i hate about tim mccarver. i remember last year during the red sox series, someone was keeping a running list of all the inane things he said on the air - it was hilarious, but also seriously made you wonder whether he's sane.

Anonymous said...

I hate the grocery store.