Monday, November 14, 2005

mindless monday games.

so carrying on with today's theme of random postings, here is a little game. i'm again late to the blogging party on this one, but let's play anyway - google your first name and the word "needs" and see what you get.

a sampling*:

-Kate needs to be exposed for everything evil she has done.

-Kate needs to know where I am in my struggle and in my relationship with God.

-Kate needs to find him in order to do the deal.

-Kate Needs Your Help.

-Kate needs to go back to living in her car and working at the diner.

-Kate needs a kidney.

-Kate needs to be involved from the Sustainability side.

-Kate needs to smarten up a bit.

-Kate needs to open up to him more as a first step.

-Kate needs to continue to develop her skills in drawing valid interpretations from experimental data.

-Kate needs to do something — something meaningful.

-Kate needs to temper her aggression with some of her sister's placidity. (ha!)

-Kate needs to land in my backyard.

-Kate needs a break.

and finally...

- the last thing Kate needs is the stress of landing in the middle of an Unsolved Mysteries episode!



*the reason i know i'm late to the party on this one is that i get a ton of results that are other kates' blogs, also giving this google meme a try.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen this "game" before, presumably because I don't have a blog and therefore I'm not cool. (I did use Power Point for the first time last night, so today I feel sort of like a computer genius, but anyway...)but I think it's funny. I'll have to try it out. I do, however, strongly believe that Kate needs to go back to living in her car and working at the diner. And don't forget to kiss my grits.

Anonymous said...

The toast needs buttered every 108 minutes.

I really don't think French toast needs extra sugar.

Um... oui?

Toast needs an extra bit of lift at the end to save your fingers getting burnt

The toast needs to be toasting while the sausages are frying

And my favorite:

Toast needs a 6-foot fence since he is a great jumper.

The Disgruntled Chemist said...

I just did this too - here. My favorite was:

Steve needs to control thousands of people below him, if he isn't ruthless then things will go terribly wrong.