i've decided to quit using the Cat monikers here. i'm not really digging them anymore, in this new(ish) incarnation of the blog - i don't want to ditch the anonymity completely, but i also think that the Cat motif has pretty well run its course.
- BoyCat's name is jason. you probably already knew that.
- CatCat's name is dottie. her namesake is , but we mostly call her dottie. unless she is being bad. then we tend to break out the four syllables...in high decibels. and sometimes, when i am in a strange mood, i decide to call her "dorrr-fie," in a sing-song voice, like 15 times in a row. ahem. anyway.
and as for the family:
- MomCat's name is...mom. she doesn't like it when i call her by her first name in life, so i won't do it here on the blog. you're welcome mom.
- DadCat's name is...dad. i'm just going to run with it.
- SisterCat's name is..."my sister." i might substitute "j." if i i'm feeling wild and crazy. or just can't make the two-world alternative fit in the damn sentence. i can - surprisingly, i know! - get finicky like that.
it's been fun, Cat pseudonyms. see you in the archives.